Modern and clean toilets for your next wedding or party!
Delivering to you on time and guaranteed to impress!
Viking Rentals are the specialists when it comes to event toilet and facility hire. We have been to plenty of functions over the years, so you could say we know exactly what your guests want when nature calls.
This is why Viking Rentals is known for supplying elegant and stylish toilets appropriate for any function or special occasion.
Our spacious event toilets feature large hand basins and a foot-pump water supply for a more hygienic clean. So you can wash both hands at the same time without wasting water. At Viking Rental, not only do we supply all consumables, including soap dispensers and toilet paper, but all our portable toilets are fitted with a unique and highly effective ventilation system keeping facilities smelling fresh and clean.
Hosting a remote party outside our normal delivery area? Try Viking’s first-rate trailer-mounted toilets. Designed to be towed behind a standard vehicle, making them a great choice for conveniences.
Toilet Hire Pricing
1 toilet = $220 inc GST
2 toilets = $385 inc GST
3 toilets = $550 inc GST
4 toilets = $715 inc GST
Delivery and/or Pickup on Saturday or Sunday incurs an additional $125+GST each way (subject to availability)
Add $16.50 for internal LED lights
- Pricing includes toilet hire, weekday delivery/pickup and all consumables
- Based on all toilets being in one row. Pricing may increase if toilets are required to be broken into multiple small groups due to increased set up time and logistics
- Customised quotes for 5 toilets or more
- Payment must be received prior to delivery, invoices sent separately
- Pricing dose not include pumping during party time. If required, a separate quote can be provided
- Hire period is for 72 hours standard, Therefore, toilets are in place prior to event start, avoiding minimal disruption
- Toilets must be placed within 15 metres of truck access so pump out hose can reach upon collection
- Toilets are manually slid into position. A gap of at least 1.5 metres wide and 2.5 metres high is required through access points such as gates or garages.
- Toilets are filled with water and chemicals once in place. Due to weight, once full, toilets will be difficult to move
- Surcharges may apply when toilets are split over multiple locations
For more information please contact our friendly team at 1300 864 538
60 Second Party Order!
Relax…It’ll be clean and great!
Select your requirements:
Note: Additional charges apply for for weekend delivery and is subject to availability
Please check the fields marked with a red border. The values do not pass validation.